Hempel A/S is looking for a Group Communication Manager to primarily manage, develop and execute our internal communication and SoMe efforts on a global scale
As Group Communication Manager, you will also take on senior responsibility for further developing, managing and executing Hempel’s internal communication globally. You will also take on senior responsibilities in regards to building and maintaining our SoMe efforts.
Hempel is a growing global company and these years we are going through an exciting transformation. This means that you as Group Communication Manager will play a key role as a Project Manager or participant for a number of initiatives that support our strategy and business objectives.
In addition, you will handle and develop Hempel’s press relations in Denmark in close collaboration with our Global Media Manager.
Taking on tasks such as these requires a wide understanding of business, a strategic mindset, the ability to adapt your communication skills into action, as well as a lot of engagement and particularly well-developed interpersonal skills. We need you to become ’Hempel at Heart’.
We expect you to be an experienced communicator within business communications, who has previously dealt with tasks such as strategic internal communication, SoMe, Project Management and media relationships.
Kgs. Lyngby, Copenhagen Area (DK).
Some travel activities are expected.
- Developing, executing and supporting our internal communication plan throughout the company on a global scale, both on an operational and strategic level.
- Producing feature business stories, updates on strategy, as well as news and business relevant articles.
- SoMe ownership. You will over time become the owner, developer and implementer of our SoMe strategy, as well as day-to-day maintenance.
- Project Manager or participant for a number of initiatives that support our strategy and business objectives.
- Handling and expanding media relationships in Denmark in close collaboration with our Global Media Manager both within trade, business and general media.
Qualifications and skills:
- Master’s degree in communication
- Hands-on familiarity with various communications channels like social media and SharePoint
- Excellent writing and communication skills in both English and Danish (English is a must)
- Project management skills
- Experience with text production, including intranet news, articles, SoMe content etc.
- Knowledge of the Danish media landscape and experience with proactive press relations
- An interest, knowledge and understanding of global businesses and business relationships
- An extrovert self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience from a similar position with a proven track record of articles, project management, strategies and results
What we offer:
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
You will become part of a small, but very committed team that works with internal and external communication, sponsorships, events and branding. You will refer to Hempel’s Group Branding & Communication Director.
For further information on Hempel, please visit hempel.com. To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via the link no later than the 31st of January.